OK, it's not brilliant but just found this little gem clearing out some old work. This is the very first rough animation test I sent to a client using Anime Studio Pro. The project was for a series of films teaching kids about recycling. It seemed the best idea was to turn their garden compost bin into a little kingdom. The occupants needed the kids help in feeding everyone. This is a little earwig test that formed part of the presentation together with part of the initial storyboard
Some time ago I was commissioned to create a flying pig!
Nothing unusual with that. The clients where lovely, the project was an important one. This is a re-worked version of the original designs as agreed with the client.
Once we'd agreed the design I began the animation process. The final version was for inclusion into a national campaign and needed to work on both the web and included into a film presentation.
That was that. Until . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . I found this. The Piggles character had been transformed into a life sized version.
Imagine the chaos if all our imaginary creations came to life!